We have two exciting Commercial Loan Officer opportunities for a reputable community bank in growth mode: one in Billing, MT, and the other about 45 miles away in Hardin, MT. The best fit for this bank is a seasoned team player who is a self-starter with a positive attitude; someone who is productive, proficient, supportive, humble, and community-focused. Both positions have room for advancement and upward mobility; there are a few retirements coming up. Hardin offers small town life with the benefit of being near a big city, and the area has strong recreational influences.
- The managers at both locations are highly respected in their communities. They have similar styles and are genuine, sincere, and good at delegation. Both are team players and won’t ask others to do things they wouldn’t and haven’t done themselves. They are used to being in the trenches but rely on the commercial market managers because the market is so big. They want to see attitude and effort.
- They are very team-oriented. For example, if a commercial lender sources a deal they don’t have specific expertise in, they can partner with a lender who does, and they both get incentive for that deal.
- They have a support team to help get deals closed quickly and efficiently. It creates a really cohesive environment.
- Maintain and grow an existing portfolio while also bringing in new commercial business clients and deposits
- Reasonable production goals
- Hardin position is heavy in ag lending
- Agricultural lending experience preferred
- Strong marketing skills
- Will relocate the right person, but someone who knows the community is preferred
Please contact Taryn at (360) 203-7770 or email@example.com if you have relevant prior banking experience or to learn more about other opportunities.