Commercial Credit Analyst/Underwriter needed for a healthy and growing regional bank between $5 and $10bb in assets, with room for advancement, happy lenders, and low turnover. Our stable client is not laying off people or initiating any hiring freezes, despite these uncertain times. They are still growing and investing in their people and are open on salary for the right person. Looking for someone with about 7-10 years of experience, but will look at someone lighter on years of experience as long as they understand spreads and managing a portfolio.
- Assisting in the completion of loan committee packages and helping the loan officers obtain necessary documentation and provide due diligence to bring the loan request to closing phase.
- Analyzing commercial credit requests and assisting with credit approval recommendations based on analysis and review.
- Assisting commercial bankers in underwriting credits, portfolio management, maintenance, and customer service for an assigned portfolio of commercial accounts.
- Assisting to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations, and the accurate and timely delivery of documents for closing the loan.
- Independently complete and/or coordinate with credit administration, financial statement spreading and cash flow/global cash flow analysis, as requested and needed.
- Identifying loan purpose, source of repayment, collateral value/priority, and full written analysis of all credit elements within the credit memorandum (SCM).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or relevant discipline required.
- 6-7 years or more of recent commercial credit underwriting experience, which includes financial statement analysis, cash flow analysis, collateral evaluation and loan structuring in a commercial banking environment required.
- C & I experience desired.
- Completion of a formal credit training program highly desired.
- Equivalent combination of education, formal credit training and relevant experience may be considered.
Please contact Taryn at (360) 203-7770 or email@example.com to learn more about this and/or other opportunities.