A stable and growing regional bank is in search of a Collections Manager to lead the bank’s consumer, commercial, home loans, mortgage and credit card collection department. This would involve directly overseeing staff in multiple states, while being physically based in either Boise, ID, or Spokane, WA.
The basic duties of this position will be:
- Loan collections
- Workout functions, including charge-off and non-accrual, recovery and repossession, foreclosure, bankruptcy, and probate and insurance.
- Support policy, procedures, projects, process improvement, systems, regulatory, audit and compliance requirements, reporting, training, vendor management, call monitoring, acquisitions, investor guidelines and government monitoring and private mortgage claims.
This could be a good fit if you are passionate about building departments into what you think they should be, defining processes, and designing and implementing procedures. This would give you the opportunity to be creative and to mentor others.
About this bank:
- The type of person who would be the best fit for this bank’s culture is someone who is humble, down to earth, hardworking, collaborative, has excellent leadership skills, is comfortable wearing multiple hats, and loves to be a part of a cohesive team.
- The hiring manager for this role describes the culture of this bank as unlike anything he has ever experienced. It is collaborative, team-oriented, and open to discussing new ideas and ways of doing things even if it is different from how they have always done it. From the top down, it is all about partnership and working together toward the end goal.
- This bank is also good at identifying internal talent and providing new opportunities to help people grow their career, so there would definitely be some upward mobility.
- You will not be micro-managed at this bank; you can have fun and be productive, run with new ideas, and be creative. Your manager will gladly jump in to help when needed, but will let you run things without being heavily involved in the day-to-day activities.
Salary is dependent on experience.
For more information and to have a confidential conversation, please call Taryn Wright at (360) 203-7770 or email email@example.com.